Total Pageviews


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just another day in paradise

It is 2 weeks into the new year, and I am ready for the "new" to begin.  We have been covered in snow for about 6 weeks.  I have had to miss work on several ocassions because of the snow.  We haven't been back to the barn in weeks ...... I hope the doors are still closed!  I look out my bedroom window and the snow is up to the window sills.  Phil's room is just as bad.  I can't see the bee hives but I am pretty sure they are under a snow drift, even though we build a wall of hay bales to block the wind and the drifts.  UGH, when will this stop?
I think it is even worse for me this weekend because I have bronchitus again.  I am weezing and coughing .. and can't really go outside unless I want to start a new fit of coughing.  I am on medications and hopefully it will be better tomorrow (it is a little better today).
Phil's surgery was cancelled on Thursday and is re-scheduled for this Thursday.  I will be glad when that is over and he is not so stressed out and grumpy!!  February is going to be the start to our new year I think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment