Total Pageviews


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Follies

My oldest grandson is a wonderful young man.  He is smart, good looking, and normally very sweet.  Sometimes his brain is so masculine he forgets to use it.  He was helping me clean wood in the yard this afternoon and decided to "flip" the rake with his foot.  I saw it coming, but could not get any words out fast enough.  He smacked himself in the head with the handle of the rake.  Poor kid, it really HURT and he got a nasty goose egg on his head.  Hopefully now he understands why I tell him not to leave tools laying around, and why NOT to step on them. 
The weather is still darn cold and wet.  I don't know if I am ever going to get my garden planted.  I hope this week warms up and it quits raining. 
The kittens are growing so quickly.  They are still staying in the "nest" all the time, but I think they will be venturing out very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment