Total Pageviews


Monday, October 11, 2010

WHAT SMELLS SO BAD?

Yesterday we needed to drop the truck off at the mechanics plus get gas in my car.  I told Mable and Molly they could ride with us.  I put them in the back of the SUV and got in.  The stench in the car was horrible.  I thought it must be the garbage I was planning to drop off today so I took it out of the car.  On the way to town the odor didn’t get any better, in fact seemed worse.  We stopped at the gas station first and Phil got out to pump my gas (he is very sweet to do that) and stuck his head in the window and almost threw up.  He said Maggie has a big spot on her back and she must be the source of the smell!  I believe she must have been rolling in chicken manure ... but the chickens don't smell THAT bad!   He got some soap and water and tried to clean her up a bit.  It really didn’t help at all.  She spent the night outside because it was to late for her to have a bath and not be cold all night.  I hope that by the time I get home from work today Phil will have given her a bath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment