Total Pageviews


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Marci


34 years ago today I gave birth to my oldest daughter. How can that be???? How did I get so old? I remember the day very well. I was only 19 ....... way to young to be married and having a baby! I told my doctor my baby was coming today. He said No, I was a month or more from giving birth and he was going on vacation in just a few hours. He finally agreed to see me, so we drove 45 minutes to his office. He put me on the table to take a look, and broke my water! He was not a happy doctor ............ a few hours later baby Marci came (bottom first) into the world. My world changed forever ....... I never knew I could love someone the way I love my children. Happy birthday Marci. Happy love day to us both. I am so blessed to have given birth to two wonderful women. Both of you are wonderful mothers to my grandchildren. I love you both, and I love the grands so much ............... I can't even say.

No comments:

Post a Comment