Total Pageviews


Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's raining It's snowing ....... the old man is snoring

Yesterday it was over 50 degrees and sunny outside. We were warned that snow was coming, probably just s skiff. Nothing should stick. I was up early this morning, working on the computer. When the sun woke up I went over to the window and found lots of snow!!! We probably have 2 1/2 - 3 inches on the ground. We were not prepared for this!!!!! It is only in the mid 20's and I don't think it will get much warmer today. More snow tomorrow.
I went out to feed the dogs this morning, the puppies and kittens were all under the front porch trying to stay warm. I took them all out to the barn to feed them ....... hoping they would stay in there and stay warm. Nope ...... at least Maggie was back outside in just a few minutes!! They never seem to learn!
Below is what I saw this morning (and it is still snowing at 11 AM)























































No comments:

Post a Comment