Total Pageviews


Friday, October 23, 2009

The result off all that work..............

Beginning in early spring we start getting the garden ready. We dig, plant, add manure, cultivate, add compost then finally harvest our bounty. The kids are bringing in the last of the harvest for the year. We ended up with a wheelbarrow full of butternut squash, a bushel and 1/2 of popcorn, and still have some cabbage in the garden


Caelum and Olivia are loving the fall apples, but Ruby is going to chomp right into the butternut squash.



Yes ................ it IS all worth it. Look at all that wonderful food. I know how it was raised, how it was cooked, and what it in every single jar. I feel good knowing that my family is eating healthy organic food. They have no preservatives, and I must admit the soup is great! When I see this, I am SURE Mom and Dad would be very proud of us. Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me the background I needed to know how to do all of this. Without that guidance Phil and I would be floundering around, with now idea of what we needed to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment