Total Pageviews


Monday, October 5, 2009

Poor Ruby

If it weren't for the kids, we would not have anything to talk about!!!!
Yesterday Ruby and Olivia were playing with Grandpa. Grandpa was the monster and was chasing the cookie girls. They were running through the house screaming and giggling like little girls do. Suddenly I heard a scream of terror ........ (What had Phil done to them? ) Then Olivia yelling, SHE'S STUCK!
Ruby has gone through a huge growth spurt lately. She has outgrown everything I had for her to wear ..... we measured her and she has grown about 1 1/2 inches since mid July!!!!
Apparently she didn't realize how big she has gotten, because she ran into my bedroom and dived under the bed to hide. She got herself wedged under the bed half of her anyway and could not move one way or another. We had to pick the bed up to get her out. She was pretty frightened, and decided she didn't think that would be a good place to hide anymore!
As long as I'm talking about Ruby ........... she is reading so well. I let her take a look at my blog, and she was reading it!!!!! Such a smart girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment